The Big Move!

It finally did it! I have finally made one of my dreams come true! At this point it still seems after if it is just a dream. I look down the street and I see the Rocky Mountains and I drive less than five miles and I am at the Puget Sound! I can go hiking or biking any time I want and the side walk systems here are nothing like back in Missouri I can literally walk anywhere in town that I want! There are also incredible amounts of bike ways and routes, which makes getting across town a breeze on a bike.


I plan on making many many weekend hiking, biking, kayaking, etc trips all over the Pacific Northwest! I am so happy to be here and the weather currently couldn't be better! It hasn't rained once in the four days that I have been here!


The Pacific Northwest Trail, www.pnt.org is on the top of my must do list and hopefully will be able to hike a bit of it before the summer ends.




These pictures are from Meadowdale Beach Park. Very Very beautiful! The trail is 1 1/4 miles down to the beach and it is an amazing little hike. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High Nuun All Day!

One does not simply sit on the toilet after leg day