Workout Selfies

Running, running, running! So I love to run but it can be extremely hard to keep up with on my schedule. Working 12 hr shifts and then graveyard shifts! But one of the ways I keep motivated is by taking silly photos of myself and sending them to my friends for them to encourage me to keep going! 

These are from this week. 

After a 6.5 miler. I thought my running sweat looked like a waterfall. 

After a really hard 5k run. 

After a 5k run on very little sleep! Showing my exhaustion here.

These are a couple older photos but ones that I still find funny. 


Just one of the ways that I like to keep running interesting and fun! What ways do you find to keep thing different?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High Nuun All Day!

One does not simply sit on the toilet after leg day