Getting excited for the Seattle Half Marathon!


It is that time again! I will be running the Seattle Half Marathon in the morning. Today Anthony and I had a crazy adventure into downtown Seattle to pick up my race packet. We couldn't find parking and then when we did we couldn't get out of the parking garage! The stairs didn't go up all the way into the building and the elevator wasn't working. We ran around until we caught a ride on the service elevator with some employees. Which we were so thankful for! 
 We we got to the expo things went much smoother. There weren't as many people there as I thought there would be and we loaded up on give freebies. It was a really great experience for Anthony, he had never been to a race expo before. We packed up and headed out, mission completed! But... then when I was driving into work I realized I forgot my running shoes! Who does that!? Who forgets their running shoes for their race they just packed for? Well ... the fellows I work with are thankfully being really awesome about it and are letting me leave a bit early to run back home to grab my shoes. DOH! I just hate rushing, I packed up all my stuff like normal because, for this race especially, I didn't have time to go home and get ready before heading to the race. 
So in my panic Anthony offered to find my running shoes and when I text him to see if he found them, this is what he sent me. 

I laughed so hard when I saw this I almost peed my pants! This is why he is perfect for me! 


I have flat Katie all laid out and my race bib and shirt. But most importantly I finally have a cowbell! I am so excited about that! It only took 3 years but I finally have one!
A recap to come! 
Keep on Running!
























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High Nuun All Day!

One does not simply sit on the toilet after leg day