Advocare and ClassPass!

I am doing well on Advocare so far! I am only on day 5 but I am sticking to it. On the positive side the headaches and gas have calmed down. Which is good, I am going to attribute the stomach problems to the Fiber drink. I use Benifiber but I think it is way less ... fiber-y. The much brighter side of things is that I have lost 3lbs on Advocare thus far! Which is definitely inspirational! I am pretty excited about that!
Now to the good juicy stuff! I was contacted by ClassPass and they are giving you the chance to skip the wait list for the Seattle area and sign up today! Use this link to skip the wait:
http://classpass.com/buynow?utm_source=tpblog&utm_medium=blog&utm_campaign=sea&utm_content=3258
I can't wait to hear about your experience with this amazing program.
Keep on Running!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High Nuun All Day!

One does not simply sit on the toilet after leg day