Advocare Day 5+

Yesterday on day 5, I can tell you now that it finally felt like a "cleanse" phase. But barely. The reason why is because there were two trips to the loo twice yesterday for the number two. But it was totally normal trips, just twice in one day instead of just once. But that is really it. No crazy illness, weird feelings or reactions.
I am still having a mild headache, it is getting much better now. Which is a relief. I am also having gas still but this has also calmed down a bit but I am not going to kid you, it is still very prevalent and annoying as all get out. 
I little tell about me that I don't believe that I have mentioned in the past, is that I do have IBS, Irritable Bowl Syndrome "is a disorder that leads to abdominal pain and cramping, changes in bowel movements, and other symptoms. IBS is not the same as inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), which includes Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. In IBS, the structure of the bowel is not abnormal." This is something that I am constantly dealing with in my every day life and of course there are many types of food that I deliberately avoid because of the adverse reaction that I have to them. Such as fried foods, fast food, or just too much alcohol can leave me in a very bad state for a day or two. The reason why I am staring this with you is because the stomach issues that I have been experiencing on Advocare could be because of my IBS. But on the up side, Advocare isn't causing any diarrhea or severe cramping of any kind, which can be caused by many foods and supplements. Thus far, I would say it is a product that can be safely used by someone like me. However, we are all individual people and react to things very differently. 
Today I am on day 6 and so far nothing strange has happened but I also haven't had to use the restroom yet either. Again not really feeling like a "cleanse" phase. I am trying to eat well and last night I made a very healthy dinner, side salad, steamed vegetables, quinoa and broiled pork chops. Yummy to the tummy! I am really enjoying being able to cook more. I have been on Nutrisystem for so long that it feels like I have forgotten what home cooked food it like! 
I will continue to up date you with my Advocare adventure and if there are any new and crazy developments along the way. 
Keep on Running!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High Nuun All Day!

One does not simply sit on the toilet after leg day