Struggle with motivation

How often do you struggle with motivation? I struggle with it daily and when it comes to working 12 hours a day I'm always completely exhausted after I get off work and have 0 motivation. Strangely enough I found it easier to work out on the late shift because I could wake up and work out before going to work. If were to do that now and if you getting up at 230 in the morning. This is just one of my daily struggles thought I'd share with you so that you know that you are not alone. I've only been on day shift for a little over a month and I'm still adjusting I hope to find my groove soon.
Would be in the New Year and all the sales of gym memberships and workout equipment you would think I would be able to my motivation more easily. It really is kind of the other way around because the New Year's resolutions to be a fad that most people don't really stick to in the end,  and kind of just take up my space at the gym. By February usually the gym is back to normal. That doesn't mean I have anything against these people I would love to see the gym packed everyday.  But I also like being surrounded with like minded people we're truly dedicated to their health and fitness the exercise. So actually seeing the gym being flooded at the beginning of January and then falling empty again in February is kind of depressing to me and also hurt my motivation.
How do you feel about New Year's resolutions? What are you struggling with in your daily motivation? How do you overcome it? I love to hear from you.
Keep on running.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High Nuun All Day!

One does not simply sit on the toilet after leg day