I'm back!

Hello all! I have missed writing lately but my life is been a little chaotic. Work has been absolutely insane and this last week I moved in with Anthony. A big step in our relationship. And then this weekend I found out that my mother was that severe car accident and she ended up being in hospital for four days but she's going to be okay. So with all this craziness I haven't had the time to be able to sit down and write a post. Things seem to finally becoming down and that's a good thing!
This week Anthony decided to try out 24 hour fitness with me and he loved it and he signed up! So we gone a few times together now and it's been great. We have something we can do together and it's healthy! So it has been really nice to be able to work out and then sit in the hot tub at the end and just talk about our days. 
We've have been training pretty hard in order to get ready for our marathon in May. We've been doing a lot of cross training, trying to build up our muscle strength in our entire bodies and not just our legs for a better overall fitness level.
I've also come across a 16 week marathon training plan that we will be using to train with.
It is actually the marathon training plan that the New York City Marathon puts out. As you can see I customized it to fit my schedule and it went ahead and wrote in all the dates so I knew exactly where I needed to be on each day. Really easy to do, it just takes a few minutes. And then I went ahead and wrote it all in my planner so that way I have no excuse of not knowing what I'm supposed to do on each day. And I can write how the run went, what I need to improve on or whatever crosstraining I have done along  in the planner as well.
So that's what's been going on lately and I hope to bring you more positive stories in the future and more regularity in my posts. Sorry I've been MIA!
Keep on running! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High Nuun All Day!

One does not simply sit on the toilet after leg day