Do what you enjoy

What are some of the destination races that you have taken part in ? Or where would you like go ? There are a couple of places that I'd like to go, including the NYC Marathon and the London Marathon but I can't see that happening any time soon. I don't really want marathons to be my main race distance either, I am happy with 13.1 miles, that seems far enough for me most days. I feel like some people in the running world look down on me for not running fulls but I try to ignore them the best that I can. I think it is still an accomplishment to even get out there and try. Plus I enjoy the half marathons, anything longer than that and it usually stops being fun. Basically what I am trying to say is, do what you enjoy and not what others say you should do, but still get out there and be active!

Keep on Running!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High Nuun All Day!

One does not simply sit on the toilet after leg day