3 Miles and I'm still alive

Before the winter break I was running the fastest I had ever run. I even made a sub 9:00 pace for my 5k PR at the ESR First 5k. (Which I highly recommend to anyone who wants to PR on a 5k.) I came in second for my age group as well! Not too shabby. My friend Michelle took first in our age group. ;) 
Prema, Jordan, myself and Michelle before the race. :)
My run today was not so happy. I pushed extremely hard and pushed my pause button several times on my watch to "get this pace". This pace is still 13 seconds slower than that 5k and that 5k I wasn't about to die. 
I am still working at it and I will get back to that old pace and better! Hopefully without getting sick on the trail! lol 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High Nuun All Day!

One does not simply sit on the toilet after leg day