520 10k

Did you know that Seattle hosts that largest floating bridge in the world! And for their grand opening they hosted a 10k race! The Go Long 520 10k, how cool is that! This was one opportunity that I just couldn't miss. This was the first 10k that I have run in months and months. So I really didn't know what to expect as far as pace. My goal was to get below 1 hour and I did! I came in at 57 minutes! Which is the fastest I have ever run 10k. 
The race had many issues, bottle-necking was the primary one. Thankfully I was keeping a fast enough pace to miss out on those problems though. But considering that it was a pop up race that had never been done before, I think it went very well. 
 
My power pose for finally getting below 1 hour!
Keep on Running!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High Nuun All Day!

One does not simply sit on the toilet after leg day