Time for a few big changes

Hello hello my lovelies! I am excited to say that my life has been completely changed in the last couple of weeks. I had seemingly fallen off the face of the Earth due to my 60-70 hour work weeks which left me with no energy to do anything fun, including running. I had a few “Ah Hah!” moments when it comes to the way I have been living my life. I wasn’t able to run yet another race, but to me, it wasn’t just another race, it was Gorge Waterfalls 50k put on by Rainshadow Running. I had been looking forward to this race for a very long time. This was just one of those things that didn’t sit well with me and I couldn’t put it to the side. I had a turning point at work; they asked me to work more hours and asked me to work even harder. So I decided it was time for me to part ways with Amazon and find something new.

As far as I know, we only get one life to live and I am going to try harder to live that way, enjoy life more and not just toss it out the window for a big corporation to just swallow and take advantage of.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High Nuun All Day!

One does not simply sit on the toilet after leg day