I have officially joined Bloglovin' a much easier way to follow all of the blogs that you love! There is even an app! So you can read your blogs on the go.
So I thought it would be fun to sign up to do some product testing to do reviews for you but it turns out most of the time you aren't allowed to tell people about what you are testing. I signed up any way because I thought it would be a fun thing to do. I signed up for Asics , Brooks , New Balance , Under Armour , Vibram , Nike and Reebok . However, every single one of them said they were receiving a high volume of requests and I was put on a waiting list. So a year from now after I have forgotten that I have signed up maybe I will get an email from one of these companies! That's what happened when I signed up for the Moving Comfort product testing! I completely forgot that I signed up and BOOM! It was a very interesting experience too, I was able to go to their sister company Brooks testing facility and run on a funny treadmill with dots all over me and many cameras. But the people were lovely and I loved the science behind the whole process. Keep on Running!
Rowing is where it’s at! I totally forgot about rowing machines. I can never go on them for too long because they make my back muscles go crazy because they are actually being used for a change! But last night I did a solid 15 minutes on a rower and it was pretty good. My back feels like someone round house kicked me yesterday but that is exactly what I was wanting, to feel like I am making real progress on strengthening my back. I love the fact that it is a cardio workout as well. That was my main draw to it yesterday. I wanted to get 30 minutes of cardio in and after 17 minutes on the StairMaster I ventured over to the rower to work a bit more on my back. I think I figured out that I just need to go nice and slow with a consistent rhythm on the rower and I can go for quite a while. Usually I try to go pretty hard and want to give up after a few minutes. But Last night I felt like I could keep on going last night for quite a while. A little known fact about me, I LOVE the StairMa...
On your bucket list of places you'd like to travel, what's you number one? Loi Krathong the Festival of Lights in Thailand is by far my number one place/festival that I would like to see. During the full moon of the twelfth lunar month, Bangkok hosts the Festival of lights. Loi Krathong refers to the lotus-shaped receptacle that can float on the water. They can contain food, nuts, joss sticks (incense), flowers, coins and a compulsory candle. Building the Krathong is very symbolic ritual, once the Loi Krathong is made you make a wish and let it float away with the river. The flame of the candle signifies longevity, fulfillment of wishes and release from sins. ( Source ) There are several legends linked to the origins of this festival. One holds that the festival began about 700 years ago when King Ramakhamhaeng of Sukhothai, the first Thai capital, was making a pilgrimage on the river from temple to temple. One of his wives wanted to please both the k...
Comments
Post a Comment