Defeating the grocery store!

Almost every day before work I do indulge in a coffee from Starbucks. Which is a really bad habit, I will admit to that. However, every day to get to my Starbucks I have to walk to gauntlet of delicious treats at the grocery store. Today I decided to show you what I have to walk through! 
 This is the "baked goods" section, cookies, muffins, pies, cakes, cupcakes, strudels, scones, you name it it is in this section. The picture is missing a few different stands too!
We all know what these cases are, cakes cakes cakes, chocolates, cupcakes, and donuts at the end... dooonuts... 
So in order to get my non fat latte I have to walk through this flood of temptation! But you know what? I do it, I have only bought cupcakes once, for work, and I didn't have any! 
Something very exciting came in the mail today. My first Half Fanatics shirt! Special edition Seahawks Half Fanatics shirt! I am so excited for this! 
It seems like I have waited years for this shirt and it is finally here! My next half if the Seattle Half Marathon Nov. 30th, I will be wearing it! 
In my search to find things that I truly love and want to be a part of in the health and fitness world I have started volunteering to help with races and also volunteering to be Ambassadors for races as well. There is also a new company expanding to Seattle called ClassPass which I am hoping to be a big part of eventually. 
"ClassPass is an alternative to a gym membership. With ClassPass, you get access to the best boutique fitness classes in your city. There are over 1,000 classes available to ClassPass members, including cycling, pilates, yoga, strength training, dance, martial arts, and more.
For $99 a month, ClassPass members get unlimited classes to use at studios in the ClassPass network. While a member can take as many classes per month as they’d like, they can only visit the same studio 3 times per month." -Source Here
Through these volunteering opportunities I hope that I can find something that I can grow and be a major part of. Who knows? Anything can happen, right? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High Nuun All Day!

One does not simply sit on the toilet after leg day