New running shoes!

Today I finally got the new running shoes that I ordered three weeks ago! Sketchers GoMeb Mstrike, size 8.5z. I have used Sketchers GoRun Bionic for two years now but they are too loose in the front part of my foot now that I've lost 25lbs. (YaY me!) so I chose to change things up with a much more narrow shoe. 
I tested them out tonight, I did about three miles in them. I was able to tell that the mid foot was a little bit tight and my abkles were slipping a bit. So I simply looked up ways to tie my shoes that would solve these tiny problems. The blog Katierunsthis (http://katierunsthis.com/2011/10/04/running-shoe-lacing-techniques/) was my solution! 
I put together a lace combo that will hopefully work out, I used the loose heel and wide foot lace up ideas. 
I will be testing these out in the morning! 
For a runner, new running shoes are better than diamonds! So important and love able! 
Keep on Running!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High Nuun All Day!

One does not simply sit on the toilet after leg day