Green Lake Gobble 5k/10k and Mashed Potato Munch Off!

For those of you who don't know, my very first race EVER was a Turkey Trot in Springfield, MO. It's one of the largest Turkey Trots in the United States! There were almost 10k people that year. My mom and I did it together and now Thanksgiving themed races have a very special place in my hear. This year I will be participating in the Green Lake Gobble 5k! Firstly I will be helping out at the registration tents and then I will be walking the 5k with my friend Tricia. I normally wouldn't walk a race but I have done a couple of races now with Tricia and I have yet to actually "do" one with her! 
So I am really looking forward to Sunday, should be a nice and chilly, wet day for the race. AKA a typical Seattle Fall day! So I have a pretty warm outfit picked out. Mismatching colors and all.
A race recap to come!
Keep on Running!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High Nuun All Day!