Nutrisystem revisited!

So I started Nurtrisystem in February, I lost 20 lbs very quickly on it then I switched plans to a Maintenance plan, which I have been using only on the days that I work,and lost another 8 lbs or so over several months. I have been struggling a bit with my eating the last month or so, so Anthony and I talked it over and I decided to go back to Nutrisystem 100% and he would help support me through the next month and a half. My whole goal of the next few weeks is to just avoid the holiday weight gain that EVERYONE seems to do every year. I am hoping that going back to NS full time I will be able to resist temptation and keep my weight off. 
I will be going back to the Weekends My Way Select Plan, which gives me Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Desert for Monday-Friday and I will be able to eat whatever I want on the weekends. But I will still be on the NS guidelines for the weekends. I will be taking Thanksgiving Day, Anthony and I's Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year's Eve off. Because they are called Holidays for a reason! I just don't want to be eating all of the holiday yummy's on non-holiday days.
Maybe I should create my own Nutrisystem video, huh? :D 
I hope you all can find your best fit to get through the holidays without ballooning up! I hope that you aren't like me in that regard. Seems like every year when I do gain those 10-15 lbs during the holidays it takes me through spring to get that weight back off! So I am really trying to not let that happen. 
What are your tips and tricks to get through the holidays?
Keep on Running!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High Nuun All Day!

One does not simply sit on the toilet after leg day