Sit back, relax and drink some tea.

Hello all! This is my official Tea Review post! Sounds silly and not nearly all of the teas that I drink will be in this review, however, many are. I hope you can sit back an sip a cup of tear while you read.  As far as I know you can buy all of these Teas at QFC. I have also included a link for each tea. :)
Coconut Cocoa, this tea is more cocoa tea than a coconut tea. I am personally not a fan of coconut but this tea is still pretty yummy. It is a stronger tea that has a wonderful cocoa aroma. It is decaf so it won't give you a caffeine fix if you are looking for one. This a tea that I will drink towards the end of my work shift to help keep me awake but not keep me awake once I get home. 3 out of 5 stars.
Lipton Tea used to be a staple in my household growing up. However, no that I am an avid tea drinker I have moved away from Lipton and don't drink it very often. If you keep the bag in your cup too long the tea gets too strong and there are tea "crumbs" at the bottom of your cup. 1 out of 5 stars. 
Chocolate Hazelnut Decaf Tea is my favorite chocolate tea. I love hazelnut and it gives this tea a nice warm feeling to it. This is definitely a good tea to curl up on the couch with. It isn't over powering and you can leave the bag in your cup as long as you want. 4 out of 5 stars.
I started drinking different ginger teas to help calm tummy aches. They don't really help though. But this Ginger Peach Green Tea is still a good tea. The peach calms the ginger flavor a lot, which is good because I don't like ginger. It is a very mild tea as well. 3 out of 5 stars.
Tazo Green Ginger, as the bag says, it is a bright green tea. It has a very strong flavor but is a light tea. It has a very strong ginger taste so I am not a huge fan of this but if you like ginger you will love it. A high quality tea for sure. 3 out of 5 stars.
Earl Grey is probably one of my classic favorite teas. I have drank it for years. This Bigelow Earl Grey isn't bad at all. It is a more mild Earl Grey, and decaf. I rarely buy my Earl Grey decaf but I wanted to have a tea that wouldn't keep me awake but one that I also loved for sure. I give this Earl Grey a 3 out of 5 stars because of its weak taste.
Trader Joe's Earl Grey Tea, this tea leaves little "crumbles" at the bottom of your cup and you can't leave it in your cup very long or the tea gets way too strong, in a funky way. 1 out of 5 stars. 
Tulsi Vanilla Creme tea, this is probably one of the most subtle teas I have ever had. If you are not a tea drinker but want a warm drink that has a familiar feel to it, this is the tea for you! Very light, excellent taste! 4 out of 5 stars. 
Cinnamon Apple Spice... this tea smells like all of the winter holidays in a cup! It smells so good that I just sit and sniff it for a bit before drinking it! It is a tea that doesn't do well with the bag being left in your cup, take it out after it hits the perfect strength for you. It is very strong if you leave it in for a while. This tea tastes very yummy too, more apple taste than you'd think but doesn't leave a funky feeling after your mouth either like other instant apple teas. This tea is great! 4 out of 5 stars.
Yogi, I love Yogi tea, all of their teas are wonderful. I use them for all sorts of ailments. This Soothing Mint Get Regular tea is for constipation. It works Extremely well. I make it weak on purpose because the effects are so strong and it works every time. I highly recommend this tea if you need to get things moving. It also tastes GREAT! I love mint teas. 5 out of 5 stars. 
The Mangosteen Green Tea, this is a very sweet tea. I am not a fan but it is a good quality tea. If you like to have a sweeter hot tea you may like this one. 3 out of 5 stars because of the sweetness.
Hot peach tea? Yes! Perfect Peach tea got me with their advertising. "Just like a freshly baked peach pie in a teacup" and it smells just like a peach pie! It tastes more like a peach tea than pie though. I really enjoy this tea. It is light and sweet but not too sweet and gives you a warm feeling. 5 out of 5 stars. I can drink cup after cup of this tea it is so good.
 This is a perfect chamomile tea. Tazo Calm Chamomile is a definite recommend if you like chamomile. Very calming and soft flavor. 5 out of 5 stars. 
I am not a chai tea fan however, Tazo Chai Classic is a good tea. I was surprised. It is a nice strong tea with a strong cinnamon flavor. I highly recommend this chai tea. 4 out of 5 stars. 
I know this is not a tea but I thought I would share it with you. I HATE instant coffee however, this instant coffee isn't bad! This is the only one anyone will probably ever see me drink too. Super fast and easy to make and has a great hazelnut flavor. Nescafe' Taster's Choice Hazelnut is a great staple for your instant coffee supply. As far as instant coffee's go, 4 out 5! 
I hope that you enjoyed this Tea review and you go out and try something new! Sit back, relax and drink some tea. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High Nuun All Day!

One does not simply sit on the toilet after leg day