Full Marathon Training

Well it's here! It's here I have finished our first week of our full marathon training for the mountains to beach marathon in Ventura California in May. Where using the My Asics customizable training plan to create our own training plan. You can create a plan online or on your phone. But I really like about is how flexible it is. I think it will be a great tool for us in the long run. 
Last night before I run I decided to start Anthony's Merry Marathon Christmas early because of the gift I gave him. We now have his and her knuckle lights! It turns out they work pretty well, I was a little hesitant because you have to kind of are holding it your hand while you're running but it turns out they are way way better than using a headlamp which just falls off. I'm really looking forward to all of the other Christmas gifts for Anthony and it may be a little bit because I get to "use" them too LOL. 
I hope you are having a very Merry Christmas season and are still continuing to run and stay healthy.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High Nuun All Day!

One does not simply sit on the toilet after leg day