It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

It's finally here! My favorite time of the year! I was even a good girl this year and waited until after Thanksgiving to start setting up my Christmas decorations. This year was a very special year because I was able to set up my Christmas tree with my boyfriend Anthony. This is the first time we've been able to set up Christmas tree together, cheesy I know but it was a first for us.
In order to set up my Christmas tree this year I had to do some fancy rearranging in order to create a space for it. But I was bound and determined to make it work, so I moved my desk and computer over to Anthony's just create a spot for Christmas tree in my dining room. It's also allowed enough space for my Christmas guest to sleep. So it's a win-win rearranging decision. I have a few more Christmas decorations to put up but this year I'm not decorating nearly as much as I did last year. Simply because I don't want to spend as much money this year, I don't want to spend any money this year. Lol 
And what are the ways I decided to save money for decorations this year is using my Buy Nothing in Redmond group to obtain a few more Christmas decorations on the free. I've already received a ton of Christmas bulbs, a mini Christmas tree with its decorations and two stockings all through my Buy Nothing group on Facebook. It's a great way to spread warmth and kindness and your community. 
Anthony and I are hoping to be able to decorate the exterior of the house this week with it compilation of my exterior lights and hits. If we can get it all up he'll actually have a very bright house by the time we are done. I'm really looking forward to making his house shine with Christmas cheer. 
I hope that your Christmas decorating goes well, stay safe always have a spotter when you're on the ladder and don't do it in the dark. Merry Christmas!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High Nuun All Day!

One does not simply sit on the toilet after leg day