Merry Marathoner’s Christmas Day 6 & 7

Getting down to some great gifts! Day 6 was a hand held water bottle that can be used for runs that are over 4 miles, I find that any longer than that and I need to find ways to get that extra hydration in. I have a small 8 ounce water bottle that I sometimes carry with me when I know water will be hard to find. This one that I gave to Anthony is a bit bigger at 22 ounces. I figured it would be easier for him to carry because he has bigger hands than I do. It also has a small pouch for Gu or keys. Over all a very handy devise, get it? Handy?
Day 7 was a bit on the “luxury” side. An active half-zip pullover from Old Navy. It has contrasting chest-to-chin zipper and trim along a mock turtleneck and ends of the sleeves. The long sleeves feature a thumb loops for added comfort or just to keep your hands warm when you don’t want to wear gloves! It is a great addition to any active wardrobe.
I personally love the thumb holes in my long sleeve active gear. I don’t like to wear gloves that often because they can make my hands get over heater after I get a couple of miles in and the thumb hole option allows you to uncover your hands when they get warmed up but not have to carry gloves around with you on your run. Not saying when it’s below 30 degrees that I don’t go ahead and wear my running gloves though! 
Merry Christmas and Keep on Running!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High Nuun All Day!

One does not simply sit on the toilet after leg day