Day 2 of Advocare

Yesterday I completed the first day of Advocare and it was tough. Not because of the diet restrictions but because of the fiber drink. As soon as I poured into the water to mix it together my first thought was "this looks like a ground up walnut they stuck in here"and after reading the label it turns out I wasn't far off, there was oak fiber and black walnut in it. At first the drink isn't bad but if you let it sit for more than a few minutes it's starts to coagulate and reminded me a lot of malt I meal from back in the day. The consistency is what was tough for me to taste itself wasn't bad at all.
The two Spark drinks that I have with my 24 day challenge are orange and fruit punch. The orange kind of reminds me of a weak tang and the fruit punch does taste like Kool-Aid so it isn't bad. 
Last night I also took my first set of cleanse pills before going to bed but so far haven't noticed anything different with that either. Now to continue on with day too hopefully I can drink the fiber drink quickly enough that it doesn't coagulate and I can do a little bit better about my clean eating today and try to avoid as many processed foods as I can. What I figured is that Advocare is promoting a Paleo diet. Avoiding processed foods and encouraging to eat vegetables and lean meats. Which is fine by me and totally makes sense. 
On with day two! Keep on Running! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High Nuun All Day!