The icky side of Advocare

So far I have had a few side effects from Advocare. If you don't like icky subjects, stop reading now.
First, really bad gas! Like super bloated and gas to the extreme... No fun for anyone.
Second, I have had a mild headache sense yesterday morning. 
Third, and so far the last, this morning after taking my Spark before eating breakfast I felt pretty queasy and had to find something to calm my stomach. But thankfully that passed after eating something. 
Over all the side effects are bateae thus far and I am hoping they subside once my body starts to adjust.
The fiber drink wasn't as bad this morning because I was prepared for it and I drank it as fast as I possibly could. Still a weird consistency though. But it through without gagging this morning, which is a step in the right direction. 
More updates to follow. Keep on running!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High Nuun All Day!

One does not simply sit on the toilet after leg day