Gym Gym Gym and Repeat!

There are many things that can cause hiccups in our daily routines. I have a hard time staying on track with my goals and but there are always things that can pull us back into reality for me, goals, attainable ones can put be back on the right track. Right now is Lent and I set some high goals for me this year but so far I have been doing extremely well and staying on the right path. I have been going to the gym every day and getting some great workouts in.
I also have decided that I love the store Ross. I'm not a clothes person really, so that's not why I love it. They have the Best deals on small workout gear. I have bought my kettle bells, lifting gloves, Nike Studio Wraps ($55 "shoes" for $8!), hand grips, massage rollers, etc etc all from Ross for a fraction of the price that you'd pay at a sporting good store! Recently I bought one of these guys:
I have been looking for one of these but haven't wanted to pay for them! A saddle cover that I can take to the gym with me. I lucked out and Ross had this style for only $8! I tried it out almost emediately and it really made a huge difference! I feel like I might actually be able to sit through a class now! I can't wait to find one that can fit into my schedule. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High Nuun All Day!

One does not simply sit on the toilet after leg day