Seahawk Shoes!

That's right, I said it! Seahawk Shoes! I spent some time trying my best to be creative and made two pairs of Seahawk Shoes. One for me and another for a friend. This is what it turned out to be! 
This was my pair. I added tons of Seahawk inspired details, right down to the shoe laces!
This is the pair I made for my friend. I think they turned out great! First try too! I am not too sure I'd be willing to do it again though, simply because it was WAY harder than I thought it would be! From the paint being hard to work with to the shoe laces not fitting through the shoe charms. >.<   But I managed to get them done. I bought some ribbon when I was buying supplies for these, their may be some bows in the works as well! I do have a Seahawks 12k coming up soon! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High Nuun All Day!

One does not simply sit on the toilet after leg day