Spring Training!

Spring training is about to start for the Seattle Mariners! I am so excited that the baseball season is getting ready to start back up. For those of you who don't know, baseball is by far my favorite sport. I love it all! I grew up a semi-Cubs fan. Being that I couldn't watch any games because they weren't played on local TV. But I inherited the team from my family. Now that I am an adult I am a Mariner's fan and love the fact that I can now go to the games! 
In celebration of season getting ready to start back up I finally ordered myself a jersey! Unfortunately the style that I wanted no longer is available in a women's size so I had to order a youth size but none the less, I have my jersey! 
I cannot wait to show my Mariner's pride! I am definitely one of the "decked out" fans. I have hair bows, earrings, jackets, t-shirts, ball caps, etc. Right now I am even looking at creating my own shoes! Strange idea, but true. I have a pair of Seahawks shoes in the making too. More about that later :D
Who is your favorite team? Or is baseball isn't your cup of tea, what is?
Keep on Running!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High Nuun All Day!

One does not simply sit on the toilet after leg day