Day 1

Today is Day 1

Day 1 of my Ultra Marathon training! My first ultra is April 30 in Missouri. I will be running the same race as my first half marathon but the ultra length this time. I am extremely nervous and excited about it. The Frisco Railroad Run, so it'll be really flat! Ha, chose the "easy" 50 mile race.
http://www.friscorailroadrun.com/s/img/emotionheader.jpg?1430229038.940px.205px
Day 1 of college classes at Edmonds Community College for Paralegal classes. Which I am also really nervous/excited for. I haven't taken classes in several years. But now I am trying to take them working full time and while training for an ultra marathon. 

This really is the start of a new year for me. I can't wait to get started!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High Nuun All Day!

One does not simply sit on the toilet after leg day