gram by gram or millimeter by millimeter ?

Slowly but surely getting back into shape. I'm right at that point when I can tell my muscles are becoming stronger and more defined, my body isn't giggling quite so much (but still giggles a ton) and I'm not craving tons of junk food. But at the point where absolutely none of that is visible to anyone else! 
I have managed to take off 7 lbs of giggly fun since January 1st, that that is some physical progress on the scale at least. I keep meticulous body measurements when I am in training as well. I have toned up a tiny bit but not enough to make mention of. All that said, at least I am moving in the right direction! 
My main go to resource when I need to lose weight/want to lose weight is MyFitnesPal, I know I have mentioned it before many times but I can't say enough how great of a tool it is. Yes, logging all the food you eat every day can be time consuming but it is also a great way to train yourself to be more aware of what your eating, how nutrient rich (or not) the foods you are eating are, and just a great way to keep on track. You are more than welcome to add me as a friend if you'd like! Bassett8807 is my user name.
Walking to the bus stop after work, bringing country to the city!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High Nuun All Day!

One does not simply sit on the toilet after leg day