Woke up today, Feelin' the way, I always do! oh! oh! oh!


I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today, no doubt! I'm not sure why but Everything took forever this morning, from getting ready to driving into Seattle. So I decided to have a bit of fun with this wonderful song! 

Yesterday, along with my run, I started PiYo. I decided to try it for several different reasons, 1) I love Chalene Johnson. 2) I don't like yoga 3) I need to cross train 4) I need to stretch 5) I have no core lol.




I have only done one workout and it was pretty short, about 20 minutes. But I feel it in my butt already! Eeps! I am hoping that I like it enough to keep doing it, it could be great no impact cross training for my ultra.
I also have another workout on the way that I am excited for, I am not really into weight training and I need that as well in my cross training plans. It's called ChaLean Extreme and it incorporates strength training into a cardio format. Which is why I love Bob Harper but I just really enjoy Chalene Johnson and the way she teaches her classes. I will follow up more once I start incorporating that into my training schedule as well. 
That being said I am not doing all three, PiYo, ChaLean Extreme and running in one day every day, I will be spreading them out to match my runs. Don't worry I won't keel over from working out too much!  
I hope you all have a wonderful day!
Keep on Running!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High Nuun All Day!

One does not simply sit on the toilet after leg day