I'm Baaaaaack!

Hello hello! 
I have been on the injured list for 6 months. In August I was hiking the Enchantments, in Washington, and I slipped, sprained my ankle, then hike 8 more miles to get out of the mountains! That is the part that really messed my ankle up. It took several months to heal. I was just feeling better and running again in November but I was in a car accident two days before Thanksgiving. That caused a lower back strain which messed with everything in my body. 
In the last couple of weeks I have started running and doing PiYo once again. I am feeling a million times better and really looking forward to taking 2017 by the balls. Let's rock this year out and crush our goals! 
Keep on Running!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High Nuun All Day!

One does not simply sit on the toilet after leg day