Stop and watch the sunset

I went on a hike yesterday with a friend who told me; don’t stop being yourself just because you aren’t your top self right now.  Hiking is the best with good friends, talk about life and what really matters. She was completely right, just because I don’t have a job right now doesn’t mean that I should stop doing the things that I love, like blogging. I really do enjoy blogging but the last few months I have really cut back because I was working too much. Now that I am not working, just working on finding a job, I theoretically have to most time that I have ever had to blog! So maybe I should take full advantage of this time.
Blog Blog Blog  :D
I have been trying to get out and learn more about my neighborhood, taking long walks and runs around town. It was completely wonderful living within walking distance of so many places. I had no idea there were so many interesting places to see in Seattle. I have lived in the area for several years no but I have hardly spent any time downtown. I am so blessed to finally be able to see the town.


One of my favorite things about my new apartment is that I can easily walk down to the waterfront. I have done it several times already and have even been able to watch the sun sent behind the mountains. When was the last time you were able to just sit, take in the fresh air, and watch the sun set? I honestly couldn’t tell you when the last time I did that. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High Nuun All Day!

One does not simply sit on the toilet after leg day