Time to get real

At this point in time, other than injury (knock on wood) the only thing that will keep me from finishing Mountain Lakes 100 is not having the correct gear. So I thought I would share why I am concerned and that all I am still needing. I am sure this list won't be complete either. 
(UPDATED as of 8/8/17 6:22 PM PDT)
  1. Ultimate Direction Adventure Vesta 9L Hydration Vest - Women's Obsidian, M/L
  2. Black Diamond Distance Z Z-Poles, Carbon, 110cm - Borrowing!
  3.  SaltStick Caps, Electrolyte Replacement Capsules, 100 count bottle - Gifted!!!
  4. Tailwind Nutrition - 7 Stickpack Set by Tailwind Nutrition
  5. Huma Chia Energy Gel, Variety Pack, 24 Gels - Premier Sports Nutrition for Endurance Exercise
  6. Shock Absorber Women's Active D+ Classc Support Sports Bra, White, 34E UK - Gifted!!!
  7. Altra Trail Gaiter Protective Shoe Covers, Orchid, S Regular US - Borrowing! 
  8. Petzl - NAO 575 Lumens - Borrowing!
  9. A running puffy jacket 
  10. Second pair of Altra shoes - Gifted!!!
Amazon List for a better idea. I am going to try and borrow some of these things but clearly some, like that bra, I can't borrow. 
I will be the first to admit that I had no idea what I was getting myself into financially when I decided to go for a 100 miler. I definitely bit off way more than I can chew. If you have anything on this list (or know of things that I am missing) that you are willing to let me borrow for a few weeks, that's be super awesome and I would be eternally grateful. 
Thank you! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High Nuun All Day!

One does not simply sit on the toilet after leg day